...Ready to spruce up your home? After months of being cooped up indoors, it can be very refreshing to take on a new project that will breathe new life into your home. Here are the top home renovations you can tackle in summer:
1) Repaint the exterior or interior of your home. A simple coat of fresh paint can massively improve your home’s overall aesthetic.
2) Update your kitchen cabinets. You can either replace the doors, repaint them, or update them with wallpaper.
3) Install new countertops. From the kitchen to the bathroom, a simple countertop change can have a huge impact.
4) Replace old windows. New windows can add value to your home while making it more spacious and airier.
5) Fix a leaky roof. Before the winter chill sets in again, be sure to seal up any leaks while the sun is out.
Need a place to store furniture and other household items getting in the way of your summer renovations? Look no further than StorageWise! Visit https://storagewise.ie/ to learn more about our convenient household storage solutions.
#storage #summer #renovation #home #household #kitchen #painting #refurb
...Packing is never an easy task, especially when facing the excitement of university life.
Check out our latest blog as we unpack a few of the best packing hacks to start your uni adventure on the right foot such as:
1) Roll your clothes
2) Packing jewellery in small boxes/containers
3) Use every space available
4) Transporting decor - ensure they are padded with old newspaper or bubble wrap so nothing will break
5) Pack shoes together
Read more about the best packing hacks in our blog posts!
#storage #store #packing #student #college #university #store #storagewise #limerickselfstorage
...Summertime in Limerick is a great opportunity to get out and enjoy all that the city has to offer. Whether you're looking for something to do during the day or night, make time for one of these top summertime activities:
1) Stroll through Limerick Milk Market and enjoy a wide range of food and craft surprises. They’re open every weekend until 3pm.
2) Pay a visit to the historic Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum.
3) Bunratty Castle boasts a nightly medieval banquet all year round.
4) Hit up Nevsail Watersports for a day of adventures either in the water or on land.
5) Explore 6000 years of Irish heritage by visiting Lough Gur.
If you’re taking advantage of the summer weather to clean out your home and garden, store your household extras with StorageWise’s top-quality personal storage units. Visit https://storagewise.ie/personal-storage/ to learn more.
...While some people use storage when travelling, others use self storage as an operational base for running a business or as an extension of the home. If you need to access your storage unit outside of working hours, then our friendly and helpful team at StorageWise has you covered!
At StorageWise, we offer our valued tenants 24/7 access to their storage unit upon special request. Simply give us a call at +353 61 446 302 to find out more about our convenient self storage solution.
...When a new baby arrives at home, there is bound to be excitement in the air.
However, the home also needs to be prepared, and this part of the process can be a little bit more stressful. Read our blog post for a few essential household tasks to wrap up before the baby arrives: https://storagewise.ie/baby-on-the-way-household-tasks-to-wrap-up-before-baby-arrives/