You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
REASONS WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on a different lawful basis for collecting and using personal data in different situations.
Where you make enquiries about storing with us before you become a customer, we need to collect personal information about you so that we can take steps to enter into a contract with you. Once you have become a customer, we need to collect and use personal information to provide services to you and to claim our right to be paid in return for our services under our standard terms of business/contract with you. This includes collecting and using your personal information to:
- enable us to follow up on enquiries made by you in relation to storing with us in accordance with industry guidelines and to give you our quote;
- prepare a storage agreement with you and arrange insurance cover if required;
- manage any accounts you hold with us;
- contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for or to provide information you have requested;
- deal with payment for our services;
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you; and
- resolve disputes or collect overdue payments.
If you apply for a job with us, we will collect and use personal information to process your application and check references. If you take a job with us, we will collect and use your personal information to enter into an employment contract with you and to administer the employment relationship, including making payments to you, accounting for tax, ensuring safe working practices, monitoring and managing staff access to systems and facilities, monitoring absences and performance and conducting assessments.